We have the know-how, experience, equipment and data analytics to target consumer gaps in flavours and style, produce high quality solutions that consumers will love, and achieve provincewide distribution in 100s of stores.
- We can produce a range of Ready to Drink alcohol and no alcohol solutions including spirit-based beverages, craft beer, craft cider flavoured malt beverage and soft drinks including functional drinks.
- Our highly experienced team has a proven track record of launching sales initiatives across Ontario in hundreds of LCBOs, Grocery Stores, Agency Stores, The Beer Store and Licensed Bars & Restaurants.
- Tailored production solutions include recipe development, blending, brewing, canning, packaging, storage, and shipping. Possess important certifications, such as FDA, TTB and CFIA approvals, organic certification, and licenses across all alcohol segments.
- Production capabilities feature in line pasteurization, tunnel pasteurization, reverse osmosis water treatment, homogenisation, and nitro dosing
- Three different canning lines each suited to meet the packaging needs of any kind of beverage - including a high speed Krones canning line that can efficiently meet the needs of larger volume projects
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT, MARKETING & SALES
- We’re a leader in fostering industry collaboration and providing sales, marketing, product innovation, partnering and logistics services to other independent craft beverage companies in Ontario and across Canada.
- We leverage category insights for incremental value creation and offer cost-effective scalability for other independent craft beverage producers through collaborative selling, smart analytics, consolidated shipping and automated order processing systems.
- Our sales team personally calls on hundreds of LCBO stores as well as Grocery stores, Agency stores, and The Beer Store.
- Our Brand Ambassadors can help execute special tasting events to quickly establish awareness and trial.
- Our Marketing and Design teams can create high impact packaging graphics and social media campaigns.
FUTURE EXPANSION PLANS
- A physical retail store and an online store are planned in the coming months.
- We also intend to pursue any necessary additional federal/provincial licenses to enable production and sale of any beverage across the omni channel throughout Canada.